Thursday, April 03, 2014

Finish Along Quarter 1 completed

So how did I do?  I'm pleased to say I got 3 of my WIPs completed. I had 10 on my original list, which was a little ambitious to finish in one quarter, but if I keep up this rate, I will have all my WIPs done by the end of the year.  I was hoping to get to my bee blocks, but didn't even go near them!

My most favourite finish of all my quilts has to be my Tula Pink quilt.  I love the colours in this, the cute little blocks, and the quilting.


Tula Pink quilt completed


Another finish for the quarter was my Kitchen Window quilt which has been waiting and waiting and waiting patiently to be finished


Kitchen Window quilt finished


And my met recent finish is my Granny Squares quilt  which was also started a couple of years ago.


Granny Squares quilt


Linking up with


Finish Along 2014

5 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous quilts you should be very proud of - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Deb. They are all lovely but my favourite by far is the Tula Pink . It's the way you have worked the colours that really appeals. Quite yummy. It a lovely big size too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Deb - the Tula Pink quilt is gorgeous! So striking. Did you do all the quilting yourself? I struggle with much more than straight lines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Deb - they were big finishes too. So love your Tula Pink quilt. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done :) your Tula quilts looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...