Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tula Pink and AMH Feathers

I have finished up 6 more blocks in the Tula Pink City Sampler.  

Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 34 Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 35 Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 36 Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 37 Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 38 Tula Pink's City Sampler - Block 39

And for the Mo-Stash bee  Denise requested the AMH feathers for her block. She wanted bright colours on a non-solid grey background so I hope she likes them. I found the pattern a little confusing, but once I had made my first one, it was easy.  I did sew it upside down on my first attempt though!

Feathers for Mo-Stash bee

Feathers for Mo-Stash bee

I am also doing the Star Surround QAL and have finished my star centres.  I am a little behind in this, but hope to catch up this weekend.  I need to still make my flying geese, before I can carry on. I love the hot pinks and the greys together.

Star Surround centers

And FOUR weeks til I go to Sewing Summit...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks - gorgeous Surround stars and I can only imagine the excitement building for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those feathers - have to admit I look at the pattern and then put it back in the too hard pile. Maybe I will give it a try one day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...