Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lucky Stars July block and Tula Pink blocks

July's star was certainly one of the easier stars...I like how this one has turned out.  I hadn't used any of these low volume prints in my previous stars, but I felt the text prints would be too busy. I think the low volume really accentuates the star and I just adore the Micro Mod purple. 



All the stars from Jan to July.

And my Tula Pink blocks for this week.... I just want to keep cutting and sewing more and more of them!!

Block 22
Block 23
Block 24


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Deb - when you put all the stars together like that they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...