Monday, March 18, 2013

Bee block and RSS feeders


This is the latest bee block I am making for the hive members in the 3 x 6 bee on Flickr.  It is from 501 Rotary Cut Blocks (which is a fabulous source of blocks).  It is for Celine who requested all pinks.

So I, too, am joining the masses trying out the different RSS feeders at the moment. So far, I am liking Feedly and Bloglovin.  Still can't quite figure Feedly out, but Blogloving seems pretty easy to understand.  I did like my Google Reader tho :(

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying them both as well. I'm not completely in love with either option. Love your block!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...