Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Spring is sprung





Spring is sprung

The grass is riz

I wonder where

The birdies is








Spring is officially here. The daffodils have finished blooming, fluffy white lambs are bouncing around, and my cherry tree is in full bloom.
Had a burst of energy, attacked my vegetable garden and planted some more vegies. Replanted my bedraggled old pots at the front door with nodding pansies, sprawling petunias and upright snapdragons....spring colours of yellow, pink and blue.

You can feel everyone's mood lifting as the days are getting longer and the weather warmer. Scarves are gone, jackets left at home and more people out walking.

And look at our new addition...




His name is Casper and he is 10 days old. It is Hannah's lamb for Pet Day. Madam Sarah wanted one too, but only if she didn't have to do any work or feed it. Sigh! Needless to say, she hasn't got one. Anyway, he is very cute and already following Hannah everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhh I wanna baby lamb too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Me too! I think Casper is adorable! Lucky Hannah! Don't you just love Spring? It's just starting to cool down for Fall here. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want sheep so badly!

    Hey, I was in NZ this summer. C'mon. Come kill me now. I'll even give you directions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:31 PM

    So happy!
    __________________________________
    Cross stitch

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...