Sunday, June 17, 2007

Right, I have decided I am never going to be one of those bloggers who religiously writes every day in my blog. I have great intentions, but life just gets in the way!! For example I have had the last 3 days off work and this is the first chance I have had to go online and catch up on everyone's blogs. Spent Friday catching up an all the things that never get done when I am working...you know those mundane things like housework and laundry. Saturday was sports day so with 4 kids to cart round and watch at soccer and netball meant I never got home til late afternoon.

Tony had tickets for the All Blacks vs Canada game on Saturday night so dropped the girls at various friends' houses then hurtled off over there. It was a great atmosphere and Nick's first rugby game so he was over the moon. We were sitting about 5 metres from the try line so got to see Dan Carter in all his glory as he scored 3 tries. A couple of those Canadians weren't too bad either ;-)

Today we went to Rotorua to see my aunty who was in hospital with a broken leg and caught up with friends as well. Only got home a couple of hours ago and that is the weekend over.

Gonna curl up with a book in front of the fire now. Reading Celia Lashlie's book "He'll be ok". Kind of frightening to think in another few years my loving cuddly boy will become this mute adolescent who occasionally grunts and tests all the boundaries.

2 comments:

  1. So some canucks were okay huh? lol...even sporadic entries are nice to read hon :) miss you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear from you even only occasionally!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...