Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oh darn, another weekend in ER

Well I was at work today and got a call from Tony to say he was bringing Hannah into the ER because she had fallen off her bike and had broken her arm. Luckily she only had a greenstick fracture of her radius so they popped a plaster cast on and we were home in no time. She's a little sore but it should heal quickly. Unfortunately. she had been picked for the netball reps last week so it means she will have to pull out of the team now.



So to commiserate we went shopping together...just the 2 girls. We finally found some fabric for her bag after much deliberation. Just as well I didn't buy what I was going to the other day for her as she hated it.


5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope she heals quickly and adjusts. Can't wait to see the bag when it's finished, that is really pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Hannah Debs. but as you know, they do heal quick. Shame she willhave to pull out of the Netball though.

    Nice bag fabric too.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding too, October will come around all too quick.

    Nice to see you back too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww poor sweetie! I hope she recovers from the arm and having to pull out of the team ((Hugs)) Nice fabbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG That's exactly the kind of stuff my kids do. Has she been taking lessons? Break your arm in the middle of netball season... Break your leg during soccer... Break your finger before baseball... LOL!

    I hope she's not in too much pain. Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor Hannah, hope she feels better soon. Can't wait to see the finished bag - very cool fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...